®“Seth is my Yoda!”
Mary Power, CEO, Council of Better Business Bureaus
This is the age of visionary leaders.
In a time of unprecedented change, it is leaders who prevail.
And today we have all the tools we need to transform the world!
“As a visionary leader, when you realize that your mindset is both your greatest constraint and your most powerful instrument, you begin dedicating time and inspired attention toward transforming yourself into a new leader. You begin to systematically and consistently identify your gap—owning your shortfalls and taking personal accountability for overcoming it. You work to name the obstacles you face so you can rise to conquer them, and begin channeling your fear into the energy you need to create unprecedented internal capacity. This commitment to self-transformation is the distinguishing quality that separates visionary leaders from all the others.” – Seth Kahan
Visionary Leadership® exists to accelerate visionary leaders success through impact and profitability on a grand scale. Through his years of working with association and private sector CEO’s, Seth is uniquely positioned to guide organizations through large-scale change, innovation, growth, strategies, and Grand Challenges.
Over 100 leaders have engaged Seth to help them create extraordinary results. Seth brings a unique, powerful and practical view to helping CEOs develop strategy that leads to extraordinary mission impact. Working with Seth will enable you to maximize the value you deliver, build capacity, and lead the collective impact required to achieve your most ambitious goals.
Seth’s efforts have included work with these leaders
- Chris McEntee, American Geophysical Union, American Institute of Architects and American College of Cardiology
- Mary Power, Council of Better Business Bureaus and HR Certification Institute
- Barbara Byrd Keenan, Institute of Food Technologists and Endocrine Society
- Marla Weston, American Nurses Association
- Doug Kleine, Association for Conflict Resolution
- Greg Balestrero, Project Management Institute
- Linda Hallman, American Association of University Women
- Stephen Gold, Manufacturers’ Alliance for Productivity and Innovation
- Lori Anderson, International Sign Association
- Paul Ballantone, Promotional Products Association International
- Robin Wiener, Institute of Scrap and Recycling Industries
- Steve Soroka, SourceAmerica… and scores more!
Seth also brings extensive public and private sector experience, having worked with
- Jim Wolfensohn, World Bank
- Gaddi Vasquez, Peace Corps
- Senior leaders at CIA, Department of Education, US Geological Survey, FEMA, USAID, US Park Service, NASA, NOAA
- Senior leaders at Royal Dutch Shell, Prudential Retirement, DLA Piper, Marriott International
Accelerate your success as a visionary leader. Check out all of his offerings below.
Resources: Seth has an extensive library of articles, videos, and books, which you can find under Resources
Visionary CEO Community – Small select groups for CEOs
Visionary Leadership® Academy – Preparing Visionary senior leaders for the C-Suite.
Association Strategy: Coming soon is Association Strategy video series. For more information click here.