Seth has been featured as an expert on Grand Challenges in Lisa McLeod’s book, “Leading with Noble Purpose; How to Create a Tribe of True Believers” and “Charting Change; A visual toolkit for making change stick” by Braden Kelley.
- Seth Kahan Helps DC Associations with Grand Challenges, Including Pay Equity, Affordable Housing, and the Environment February 11, 2016
- New Breed of Consultative Conference Aims to Transform the Business of Lifelong Learning, Continuing Education, and Professional Development October 26, 2015
- U.S. Entrepreneur Helps Businesses in India Do More with Corporate Social Responsibility Investments March 30, 2015
- Association Now covers Seth’s recommendations for the future of associations Feb 23, 2015
- Seth Kahan and Tom Raffa Co-Host “Grand Challenges: Harnessing Your Association’s Unique Business & Social Value to Drive Membership and Benefit Society” Feb 13, 2015
- Seth Kahan Spoke on Leading Associations in the Age of Business Disruption Feb 12, 2015
- Seth Kahan Speaks on Leading Associations in the Age of Business Disruption Jan 21, 2015