Get outside the traditional association mindset.
Dive deep to generate solutions to your most complex problems.
Accelerate learning through meaningful interactions with other visionaries.
My Visionary CEO Community is an unparalleled opportunity to build relationships with a small group of visionary peers: an unmatched formula for transforming your organization and leadership. CEOs belong to a single group and meet over 18-24 months so relationships can deepen over time. You will get dedicated, uninterrupted time with fellow innovative peers, facilitated by me, and get input from outside the traditional association mindset.
Membership organizations are being reshaped by powerful economic trends. Today leaders are being forced to act because business pressures have reached a critical threshold.
- Members are facing disruption in their professions and trades.
- Industries are upending ; new business models are emerging.
- The private sector has embraced the membership economy.
- Rapid advances in technology are changing member expectations.
Visionary CEOs are committed to charting new waters, investing in innovation, taking performance to new levels, confronting challenges and exploiting opportunities.
Participating CEOs will benefit from:
- Expert facilitation and knowledge gained from my work as a trusted advisor for over 100 CEOs
- Case studies from fellow visionaries’ organizations
- In-depth conversations that solve complex problems
- Member-only events with industry and private sector thought leaders
- Introductions to Visionary Leadership® Academy comprised of senior leaders committed to visionary leadership
These CEOs are participating now:
- Michael Fraser, Association of State & Territorial Health Officials
- Amy Dufrane, HR Certification Institute
- Joshua Caulfield, American Medical Student Association
- Mary Power, Council of Better Business Bureaus
- Stephen Gold, Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation
- Barbara Tulipane, National Recreation and Parks Association
- David Gammel, Entomological Society of America
- Barbara Byrd Keenan, Endocrine Society
- Kevin Keller, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc.
- Chris McEntee, American Geophysical Union
- Marla Weston, American Nurses Association
- Attend four ½ day sessions over the course of 18-24 months.
- Attend 1 overnight retreat
- Member-only events throughout the year
- Cost: $6,000 + room & board for the overnight
- 27+ CAE credits can be earned through participation. Visionary Leadership® is a CAE Approved Provider
- Any of your senior staff members participating in the Visionary Leadership® Academy will receive a $1,000 discount.
For more information about my Visionary CEO Community, take 30 seconds and fill out the form at the bottom of this page or contact Kim Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.