Growing Tomorrow’s Visionary Leaders Today
Propel your career forward with clarity and focus
Improve your personal performance as a Visionary Leader
Build your CEO competencies
Are you a senior leader who is serious about taking your career far beyond traditional leadership models? If so, Seth’s Visionary Leadership Academy is for you.
- Invitations to member-only events. These events feature leading innovators and are only open to the CEOs Seth works with and Academy participants.
- Earn up to 33 CAE credits through participation. Visionary Leadership is a CAE Approved Provider
- Immediate attention from esteemed colleagues to address your most important issues.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21st.
Attendance limited to the first 15 accepted, first come first serve.
Structured curriculum is covered in 5-hour sessions four times a year, plus one field trip and one overnight retreat.
Four 5-hour sessions held 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM (all Fridays)
June 30, 2017
August 18, 2017
October 6, 2017
November 3, 2017
* Locations in the Greater Washington area to be determined
* All participants are allowed a total of one session absence
* Dates are subject to change based on group feedback
One overnight retreat
6:00 PM Thursday, July 20th through 4:00 PM, Friday July 21st, 2017
*Expenses paid by participant
One field trip
Date and location to be determined at the beginning of the session.
Cost: $4,000 + room & board for the overnight.
Seth’s Visionary Leadership Academy curriculum stretches far beyond traditional workshops or groups. Participants will spend dedicated time with Seth and learn his proven techniques, models and tools. They will increase their ability to contribute high-value results to their organization, advance their leadership development and participate in a professional network of like-minded visionary leaders.
The final session is the graduation ceremony where course graduates will present their final projects to kick off Seth’s Association Hackathon. This event, open to association professionals, is a hugely popular. The graduate’s presentations will provoke strategic conversations on the future of associations, in creative ways. Teams from multiple associations take on opportunities and challenges they are facing today and help each other hack the solutions.
Seth has been on the forefront of visionary leadership and business strategy. He has been a primary go-to resource for his Visionary CEO Community for years. He is highly respected for his thought leadership in innovation, change management, leadership, grand challenges and more.
This professional development experience was created by request of Seth’s CEO clients to prepare the next generation of leaders equipped to handle the realities of managing innovative organizations today.
- Personal Performance Improvement
- Prioritizing and Time Management
- Dealing with Urgent and Important
- Delegation and Leveraging Your Actions
- Leading with Noble Purpose
- Trusting Yourself and Others
- Change Leadership
- Communicating so People Get It and Spread It
- Energizing Your Most Valuable Players
- Understanding the Territory of Change
- Generating Dramatic Surges in Progress
- Breakthrough Obstacles and Logjams
- Understanding Inflection Points
- Private Sector Membership Models
- Engaging Customers/Members in Innovation
- Exploiting Disruption
- Creating Value
- CEO Competencies
- Executive Presence – Leading so others Follow
- Taking on the Big Picture, Inside the Organization and Out
- Creating Defining Moments Inside Your Organization
- Strategic Reflection
Entrance to the academy is by application. If you are interested, please take a minute to apply now and send us your contact information. If you have any questions, please reach out to Kim Hall, Chief Strategy & Execution Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any CEO who participates in Seth’s Visionary CEO Community receives a $1,000 discount for each Visionary Leadership Academy participant.