Click here for a high resolution photo of Seth Kahan.
Click here for a copy of Seth’s CV.
Seth Kahan is a man on a mission…a mission to accelerate visionary leaders success through impact and profitability on a grand scale.
Widely recognized as being on the forefront of Visionary Leadership® and trusted advisor to over 100 CEOs, Seth is a sought after business strategy specialist, a respected thought leader and convener on Grand Challenges and the author of the business bestsellers, Getting Change Right, and Getting Innovation Right. His next books, The UnderExplored Core of Association Strategy, The Strategic Foresight Playbook, and Grand Challenge: How Leaders Grow their Businesses by Addressing the World’s Most Intractable Problems, will be published in 2018.
Seth began in 1995 helping Steve Denning introduce Knowledge Management at the World Bank. From there he went on to work with President Jim Wolfensohn and Director Gaddi Vasquez of the Peace Corps. Since that time, over 100 executives tasked with high-value change, innovation, and growth have relied upon Seth Kahan to help them achieve remarkable results that transform the world and grow their organizations.
Seth’s proven results working with CEO’s to achieve their large-scale change, innovation, growth and strategies, have earned him the designation of Thought-leader and Exemplar in Change Leadership by the Society for Advancement of Consulting®. He is a regular contributor to CEO Update and Associations Editor, Innovation Excellence. Seth has also been featured as an expert on Grand Challenges in Lisa McLeod’s book, “leading with noble purpose; How to Create a Tribe of True Believers” and “Charting Change; A visual toolkit for making change stick” by Braden Kelley. Seth has worked with over 100 CEOs – a partial list of the organizations is below.
In addition to being a dedicated husband and father, Seth has served as a member of the Board of Directors for the American Geophysical Union, Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind, and the Council of Better Business Bureaus.
Seth founded Visionary Leadership® as the umbrella organization under which he works with visionary leaders, helping them achieve remarkable results that transform the world and grow their organizations.
“Kahan informs leaders on how they can strategically and logistically enact change.”
–Bill George, Professor of Management Practice at Harvard Business School
Partial list of organizations where Seth has worked with leaders on strategy, innovation and change leadership:
- Abt Associates
- American College of Cardiology
- American Nurses Association
- American Public Transportation Association
- American Geophysical Union
- American Medical Student Association
- Arent Fox
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Board of Certification
- CFP Board of Standards
- Center for Financial Planning
- DLA Piper
- Central Intelligence Agenc
- Council of Better Business Bureaus
- Entomological Society of America
- Endocrine Society
- Fulbright Association
- Finance and Administration Roundtable
- HR Certification Institute
- International Bridge Tunnel and Turnpike Association
- Institute for Scrap and Recycling Industries
- International Sign Association
- John Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation
- NASA Goddard Spaceflight Center
- NASA IV&V
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- National Apartment Association
- National Education Association
- National Recreation and Park Association
- Oneness Family School
- Peace Corps
- Promotional Products Association International
- Project Management Institute
- Royal Dutch Shell
- SAE International
- US Geological Society
- World Bank
- World Bank Institute