The “how” of building new business models includes these activities and more:
- regular meetings with your senior team to discuss what everyone sees in the marketplace from a strategic perspective
- identifying opportunities and challenges your customers (members and partners) are bringing to you
- innovations in the market
- doing feasibilities studies
- building a Minimal Viable Product to test for traction and measuring your results.
If you would like me to come to your organization and lead a brown-bag with your senior staff, drop me a line at Seth@VisionaryLeadership.com