I love Mondays because they are the starting gate for the work week. I know I am an odd duck in this regard, but it’s true. Over the next five days, I have the unique opportunity to move the needle in the areas of work that are most important to me. I get excited about results, progressing my most important initiatives.
Just this week I get to:
- Discuss licensing my Strategic Foresight Playbook to new associations
- Meet face-to-face with three CEOs I admire over issues of great importance
- Interview twelve board members for upcoming retreats
- Work with two mentors on improving my ability to shift the conversation on association leadership toward visionary leadership.
- Make major progress on the last stages of my upcoming book, Visionary Leadership: How Association Leaders Embrace Disruption in the 21st Century
And that’s just the stuff that’s scheduled! Every week has surprises, serendipitous opportunities to jump on.
I literally cannot wait for the week to start! What about you? What are you going to progress this week?
“When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day. ”